Thank you for your interest in my bespoke private practice, located in the heart of Manhattan. I see clients ages 18 and up. Each session is personal and all appointments are custom fit to your individual needs.
Read on for more information about what you can expect from each type of service:
- All new clients are evaluated during a 60-minute intake and a follow-up therapy plan is discussed.
- 30 or 45-minute individual sessions
- Treatment is tailored to individual clients needs
- Social skills, communication and assertiveness training
- Memory strategies
- Organizational and time-management skills
In my practice I do two types of assessments:
Pre-Surgical Assessment for Bariatric Surgery and Spinal Cord Stimulator/Drug Pump Implantation
- 60-90 minute evaluation
- Comprehensive letter of results sent directly to MD or other specialist
- Consultation with specialist if necessary
- 90 minute comprehensive interview
- 3-5 hour full therapeutic assessment
- 3-5 hours scoring, data analysis/interpretation, report writing
- 60-90 minute therapeutic feedback session, which include treatment recommendations/referrals, help with acquiring “accommodations” for students
- I intend to be certified in this modality by Spring 2016 through the Biofeedback Certification International Alliance. www. bcia.org.
- All new clients are evaluated during a 60-minute intake and a follow-up biofeedback plan is discussed.
- 45-minute individual sessions
- Relevant for Migraine/Tension headaches, Stress-reduction, Essential Hypertension, Panic attacks, TMJ